DY Patil University is a private university located in India. It is named after its founder, Dr. Dnyandeo Yashwantrao Patil, a prominent Indian politician and philanthropist. The university is known for its diverse range of educational programs and its commitment to providing quality education in various fields.
• UGC (University Grants Commission), AIU (Association of Indian University), DEB (Distance Education Bureau), AICTE(All India Council for Technical Education)
• NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) ‘A++’ (2023)
• NIRF (National Institution Ranking Framework) – Band 101-150
• Associated with International Institute Harvard Online (USA) Edx, ILM (Information Lifestyle Management)C & G-City & Guild (UK), BMEC (Business Management Education Certificate-UK), AHA (Academy of Hospital Administration)
Programs offered via online mode:-
- Bachelor of Business Administration
Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Marketing Management, Event Management, Hospital Management, Investment Banking, HRM, and Retail Operations.
- Master of Business Administration
Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Hospital & Healthcare, Finance, Retail, Logistics & Supply Chain, International Business and Event Management
- Executive MBA
Finance Management, Information Technology Management, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Healthcare Management, Operations & Production Management.