PhD / Doctorate
Management | Science| Arts |Engineering|Technology
The Online Doctorate / Ph.D. course offered by IMSR is a research-based program that offers participants the opportunity to obtain the highest level of qualification in business. It is a unique, research-based, issue-driven qualification that culminates in a doctoral program.
The IMSR Doctorate program can be done on any topic or sub-topic of Management, Science, Arts, Commerce, Business, Engineering, Technology, language, etc.
Duration: 2 to 3 years or before
Eligibility: Masters or Graduate Degree
Recognition & Awards :
1. We are accredited by Skill Development Council CANADA and ISO Certified by United Kingdom Registrar & Accreditation System for providing online courses. UKRAS is a UK-based global independent accreditation and certification body. https://www.ukras.co.uk/
2. During the year 2015 IMSR Institute received the most prestigious "NATIONAL EDUCATION LEADERSHIP AWARD" in recognition of sterling merit, excellent performance, and outstanding contribution for the nation & worldwide in the field of distance education for a decade.
3. IMSR Institute has received the prestigious "Excellence in Economic Development Award for Education Excellence" award in the year 2011.
4. The Ministry of External Affairs – Government of India provides attestation on our all certificates.
5. IMSR certificate is eligible to get an Apostille, it is a type of attestation in which documents are legalized in a particular format that is acceptable in all nations that belong to the Hague Convention. Essentially, Apostille is an international attestation that is acceptable in about 92 countries, and most of the western world recognizes Apostille.
Course Structure :
The doctorate course starts with learning methods and techniques for research design, data collection, and data analysis in order to conduct, write up, and publish research that meets doctoral standards. Soft copies of the Research Methodology & Computer application study material will be provided. In order to proceed to stage II, students are required to appear for online coursework exams on those two subjects.
Successful completion of Stage I leads to Doctorate research and the thesis portion of the program consists primarily of individual research, under the supervision of a qualified professor who provides a broad range of expertise as well as an international reputation in technology, innovation, and change management. The Doctorate thesis should exhibit substantial evidence of original scholarship that meets publishing standards and provides useful managerial recommendations. A Doctorate candidate is required to show his or her ability to conduct original investigations; test, apply and examine his or her own ideas as well as others; understand the relationship between his or her theme and a wider field of knowledge.
After the supervisor’s approval, a draft soft copy of the thesis will be sent to the IMSR faculty to check the originality of the research. The thesis has to be at least 100 - 200 pages. On successful approval, you will be scheduled for Viva Voce and if successful, a Doctorate Certificate will be sent to the student at their address pending the next scheduled graduation either at the School or at a selected foreign place.
Course fees: Rs. 90,000 Indian Rupees or USD 1800. Please contact us for a special discount and installment information.
Special Benefits: Ministry of External Affairs attestation on your PhD Certificate, Free Diploma program from Skill Development Council CANADA worth INR 10,000. Free gift voucher worth INR 5,000 discount for any IMSR ocurses.
Admission procedure: It's very simple and easy. Download the application form by clicking here. Fill it out and send us a scan copy or photo of it along with all your previous qualification documents as an email attachment. Once we receive all documents and fees your enrollment number and soft copies of the study material will be sent to you within two days.
List of Specializations: Any topic or sub-topic of Management, Science, Arts, Technology, Engineering, Business, Language, etc.
Last date of admission: Please contact us to know the last date of admission. Our email id is email@example.com
For more detail please visit the FAQ section or call us